Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga

Somehow, you did it right, specially with the transition between the serene part to a rock style and back: Is sounded extremely epic! Seriously! Great Job, one of the best remixes of this song I had Heard =)

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Just... wow... incredible...

Im speechless, really. Just amazing.

Excelent arrangment and vocals =')

VGSongbird responds:

~SM64 - Road to Bowser~ ~SM64 - Road to Bowser~

Epic, beautiful and original. Simply speechless. At 0:26 the instrument did a great entrance and at 1:27 the piano was an excellent adition to the song feeling. So much power and harmony at the same time. Maybe this last thing is why I liked this remix so much. 6/5 If I could =) Keep the good work!

VGSongbird responds:

Thnks for the fantastic score. ^_^

[DF] Sphere Chaser (Sonic 3) [DF] Sphere Chaser (Sonic 3)

Never listened to a remix of this tune before, but Im glad yo hear it now =D Excelent Work, I Love it!

-Electroman adventures- -Electroman adventures-

This, My friend, Is a true (excellent) Chiptune! The harmony between the 8-bits and the modern instruments made my day. Congratulations!

Mario bros 2 jazzy Mario bros 2 jazzy

Is nice how this reminds me so much of the original tune. You caught perfectly the feeling of the overworld music =D. And also, I love jazz! jaja Great job!

blackrose96 responds:

I'm glad you liked it so much! I try to keep my covers close to the original and with just a little twist of me. I'm also a big fan of jazz!!!

S3&K Flying Battery Zone S3&K Flying Battery Zone

I like it, but just one thing: I would have liked to listen more of the main lead and chords in general, instead of basses and drumds, specially in the "chorus", but it still a great job =)

danyool777 responds:

But momma alwayz sez, that da bass n de dwums make da shong so mooch bettah? {:D
I can understand what your saying, the main lead is definitely what makes this song so damn good, but I couldn't help it :D
Thanks for the review <3

Metal Man Elite Metal Man Elite

What an amazing job!!! Just... speechless...

Just explain me how do you took a epic song and made it a lot more epic? jajaja Awesome! Excelent work!

Radical Dreamers Radical Dreamers

What an incredible rendition. I was dancing from the beginning to the end! Excelent work!

danyool777 responds:

FINALLY SOMEONE REVIEWED THIS SONG.
Oh, thanks for the review :D
I'm also going to try to master this song better, some stuff is still a little, you know, loud.
Glad you enjoyed it <3

A Long Way To Go A Long Way To Go

The harmony of all the instrument was almost perfect, Nice job =)

:O
hehe almost perfect, i'm getting there though
thanks for the review <3